      1. Re:Re; Carb Cleaners
           From: Ken Wilson <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300 E for sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. All Chrysler Nationals (Formerly Chryslers at Carlisle)
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: All Chrysler Nationals (Formerly Chryslers at Carlisle)
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300C
           From: "Paul Schreiber" <globalps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Heater Valve
           From: pghskyliner@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:33:26 -0700
   From: Ken Wilson <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:Re; Carb Cleaners

What about ultrasonic cleaning of the carb -   If my memory serves me
correctly  - some 35 years ago I saw it do a good job on some pretty
dirty metal.  may be it also will do the same to a carb.

Ken Wilson

Message: 2