           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. swap meet
           From: djkrontz@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 23:53:59 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: parts needed

Hi to all,

Can anyone help with parts needs for 1960 300F, front seats ?  I need the
special pivot "bolts"  and screws that hold the seat back onto the seat
bottom, and allow it to tilt forward.  All four are missing from the car
that I am working on.

I also need two hinges, for console armrest lids . HELP !

Also  - any recommendations for a reasonably decent and fairly priced
plater
?  I have a 300F grille center piece that some idiot drilled 4 holes into,
they need to be filled and the part replated. Due to the semi-rare status
of
the part, I'd rather send it to someone with a good reputation .

Has anybody ever dealt with having hubcaps flash-rechromed, perhaps by
Paragon in CA ?  any feedback on this topic appreciated .

Looking forward to your replies !  Thanks,

John

Message: 2