           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300 emblem
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: 300 emblem
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Rocking 300 emblem
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:16:25 -0800
   From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: radio

Hi,
I think the AM/FM radio takes a different dash board hole.
I have a 1970 Imperial with AM only, I obtained an AM/FM radio from a 1970
Imperial and it requires a larger hole. The AM/FM radio looks like it
would
fit in my 1970 300 Convertible which already has an AM/FM radio. In
conclusion, they have different dash boards.

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR.