      1. 300H  A/C & Alt mounting brackets - sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: 300F-G-H dash pad R&R
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Dashes...... thos wonderous marvels ov enginerring
           From: <goldenlion413@xxxxxxx>
      4. Dashes...... thos wonderous marvels ov enginerring
           From: <goldenlion413@xxxxxxx>
      5. Master Cylinder for non-ram K
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      6. Dash color
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      7. 300L Door Handle Gaskets
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Front end for 300-e
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      9. Hello All 300 Lovers...
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re:  G for sale
           From: "Larri Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. G for sale/ my computer illiteracy
           From: "Larri Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Mom Wagon needs
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Transmission Fluid
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:55:38 -0400
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300H  A/C & Alt mounting brackets - sale

Gooooood mornin'. Holy  @#!*-ola its cold in Atlanta! My grits chilled mighty quick this mornin'.

More leftover parts identified - these are the 2 alternator mounting brackets (one very heavy, the other the adjusting arm) and 1 heavy three-fingered A/C compressor mounting bracket (mounted to intake manifold).

These pieces may perhaps have been common to other years; not sure. They were in a box of random piecesparts I bought from the chicken coop guy. $10+ shipping.

Ps. 1 rebuilt 392 hemi & 2 rebuilt cast iron Torqueflights should be ready for install next week. Anybody bored & wanna help? It'll be a driveway spectacular!

Message: 2