           From: "markmopar62" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. no more popping
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Test message
           From: "Elizabeth McCormick" <ejmc300c@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300C for sale
           From: "Larry Carrel" <300fan@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Need of Rocker shaft  suports
           From: KEN WILSON <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Need of Rocker shaft  supports
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:07:35 -0000
   From: "markmopar62" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Popping

John,
I'm coming in a little late with this but, I had a 62 New Yorker with
a single 4 barrel carb and I had a similar problem back in the mid
seventies.  I took it to the Chrysler dealer in Kutztown, PA and, if
I remember correctly, they put some kind of baffle in the carb to
settle down the gas.  I don't remember the details, it was about 25
years ago, but I do remember getting the invoice for the work. It was
$22.00 !! It almost broke me!

Mark Souders

Message: 2