      1. Fw: cam
           From: "Bob Merritt at Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Cam "Walking" in B/RB Chrysler engines
           From: "skyhawk" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Cam selection
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
      4. Car show in Seattle
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
      5. Misc. 1962 Needs & Questions
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. misc 62 needs and questions
           From: "Pat Grant" <grant@xxxxxxx>
      7. Hopefully not a stooopid question
           From: "Karl Peterson" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. to peen or not to peen
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Hopefully not a stooopid question
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: to peen or not to peen
           From: "Karl Peterson" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 06:29:06 -0400
   From: "Bob Merritt at Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: cam

Forwarding this message from Jim McMullan regarding camshafts: