      1. Re: Ball and trunnion conversion
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Ball and trunnion conversion
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Ball and trunnion conversion
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. '63 chrysler parts...
           From: veeech@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: '63 chrysler parts...
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      6. Driveshaft conversion picture
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: '63 chrysler parts...
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Ball/Trunion conversion
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Changing sway bar bushings
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
     10. H seat covers / seat back panels
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. F trunk lid
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
     12. Questions about Rhode Island meet?Don Verity
           From: "Jim & Debbie Soucia" <jstruck@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. driveshaft conversion
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Ball/Trunion conversion
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Parts ID
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. '62 Chrysler 300 found
           From: "Rick Tibben"<tibbmopar@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Fwd: 300C
           From: vhelbling@xxxxxxx
     18. 62 300 Cvt.
           From: moodus1@xxxxxxx
     19. 57 C engine
           From: vhelbling@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:34:28 -0700
   From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ball and trunnion conversion

Hi Guys-
  I ran into a vibration problem w/ my 63 Dart Convertible a few years back.
I replaced all the u joint parts- Everything including the housing and the
problem was still there. I had a transmission guy tell me it was the bushing
in the output shaft housing and replace it- still got a problem. So even
though the trany had been out I missed something- The rear tranny mount was
o k but my ex- wife had hit something with the under side at one point and
after remembering that little go round, I checked the cross member that the
mount bolts on and sure as h--- when I compared it to another one the one
from the car was bent upward, changing driveshaft angle. If the mount is bad
or crossmember has been hit on something like mine was it will drive you
crazy looking and spending time and $$$$ to find it!!!   Don't do like I did
and over look a minor thing expecting a major job or replacing u joint parts
for nothing... Food for thought.. Joe Pierce.