           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. tranny needed
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Plastic Interior Chrome Painting
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      4. Squeaky Springs!
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: tranny needed
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Plastic Interior Chrome Painting
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:42:13 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The forgotten K

thinking of repowering my ram k with an edelbrock headed 450 cuber;; has
anyone run rams on edelbrock heads yet and how did it work out??

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:50:43 -0500
   From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: tranny needed

hello all, kid#2 has had 2 big block 727 trannys die on him this summer.
(Dad suspects he used the wrong fluid, but I'm not going to make him
feel any worse)

Anyone know of a working 68-82 timeframe big block 727 ready to try
and use???  We are in Indiana and he is willing to drive 4-6 hours
out from the Indy area. (maybe a little farther)

His main problem is trying to pay his way through college makes for
somewhat limited funds, living on champus has helped while his 70
Newport lies dead.

Thanks
--
Paul Holmgren