[Chrysler300] Hi Everyone

Just want to give you some info on the upcoming Meet in Louisville.  We
think we have planned some fun things but you will need to help us out
some!

First and foremost, those of you coming from the west need to be aware
that
our wonderful highway department is closing Interstate 64 east and west
bound on Friday evenings through Monday "crack of dawn" mornings from
downtown Louisville through to the Watterson Expressway (I-264).  Road
work.
This is how we do it in Louisville now.  <sigh>  Those of you coming from
the west on Friday (the road closes down at 9:00 p.m.), will need to
follow
Interstate 71 North to the Watterson.  In other words, follow the
directions
for "From the Northwest".  Sorry.  We have no control over what or when
the
governments here do things.

Now, on to fun things:  On Thursday, we can tour the Louisville Palace.
The
Louisville Palace is an ornate live stage theatre.  It was built in the
20s
and is richly appointed and filled with statues, paintings, and the like
that you just don't see in a theatre these days.  When I was a kid, it was
2 screen movie theatre.  Then it sat idle for years.  It has been restored
and is currently a live performance theatre.  The actual theatre gives the
illusion of being in a Mediterranean village - complete with stars
twinkling
when the lights are lowered.  The cost for this optional tour (which is
arranged for around 11:00 a.m. and is a wonderful kick-off to your
exploring
downtown) is $2.00.  There will be a sign up sheet in the Hospitality
Room.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have concerning this
or any other things pertaining to the Louisville Meet.

We hope to see you all there!

300ly,
Bob and Elizabeth Wieland

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=178320.1566800.3122525.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6182:HM/A=766844/R=0/*http://www.fastweb.com/ib/yahoo-57f>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=178320.1566800.3122525.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=1705126182:HM/A=766844/rand=391284916>

For list server instructions, go to