           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1842633
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 1842633 again
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 1842633 again
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:31:39 -0700
   From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fuel & Carburation on the 59E

Tim and Group-
  I find this very interesting- All my single four carbs on my K's have the
external choke pull offs, and have the correct carb number for the single
carb K engine.  I'll throw this out to those in the know- Were there correct
number carbs built and shipped on K's with both styles of choke pull offs?
And food for thought- My K's run from early in the model year to very late.
Joe Pierce 300Kx3+M+others