      1. 56 chrysler red
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 56 chrysler red
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Exhaust and Heads on 355 HP 300 B
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Exhaust and Heads on 355 HP 300 B
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:34:39 -0500
   From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 56 chrysler red

Can anyone out there give me a modern number for Regimental Red.I have
all the original numbers,formulas,ect.If someone has had their car
repainted using modern paints,the paint number on the can or receipt is
what I need.I am restoring a 56 ST. Regis in Regimental Red, Cloud White
with black top.I hope to have this car in the show at Hershey this
fall.Gary is doing the seats for me in white leather as original.I wish
this car was mine but I don't have room for any more cars.I also have a
55 Desoto Firedome coupe with 37,000 original miles for sale.A real nice
car should anyone be interested. Johnnie Slayton

Message: 2
  The spec I have is a Ditzler number, DDL 71568, Granada Red from 65 to 72
  BMWs

  Jim Faber

> From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/01/21 Wed PM 09:34:39 EST
> To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Chrysler300] 56 chrysler red
>
> Can anyone out there give me a modern number for Regimental Red.I have
> all the original numbers,formulas,ect.If someone has had their car
> repainted using modern paints,the paint number on the can or receipt is
> what I need.I am restoring a 56 ST. Regis in Regimental Red, Cloud White
> with black top.I hope to have this car in the show at Hershey this
> fall.Gary is doing the seats for me in white leather as original.I wish
> this car was mine but I don't have room for any more cars.I also have a
> 55 Desoto Firedome coupe with 37,000 original miles for sale.A real nice
> car should anyone be interested. Johnnie Slayton

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/