           From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
           From: William Barrie <blueweststudio@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: legbrkar@xxxxxxx
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
           From: limegreencuda@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: <smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
           From: Marshall R Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "patrick grant" <gran102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: whuff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Panelescent Lighting
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: RE: G parts car
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 05:42:05 -0800 (PST)
   From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1960 Mirror Question

Gary, The right side should be a twin strut. The strut
base will show the oval mark of the hollow rod but the
hole is not there. The tough thing is that there is a
short pedestal that goes under the strut base on the
right side! Good luck with this one. Heck I've seen
the left mirror with and without the little pedestal
and thy are different. Regards, Jerry
--- gary_r_23 <garyandkathie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to add a passenger side fender mirror to my
> 1960 and I want to
> be sure I buy the correct one. I have the triple
> strut remote
> adjustable mirror on the driver side, but should the
> passenger side
> mirror also be a triple or a twin strut mirror? On
> the remote
> adjustable mirror, the center strut houses the
> adjuster cables, so
> it  kind of makes sense that the mirror without the
> remote would be a
> just a twin strut. Does anyone know which is
> correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx