Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

I used a C body rear axle from a 68 Fury in my 58 Plym outh Belvedere. It has a 276 gear Great for road trips. It has 11X2 inch brakes. I wou;d have liked 11x2 1/2 brakes. But I did not check when I bought it. But they work fine with the Disc brakes I have on the front.
The width is perfect. It dropped right on the spring perches and the drive shaft hooked right up   I have the Ebrake hooked to the pedal that came out of the same car. I never have gotten it adjusted right so I don't use it.But i does work, just not tight enough.   Try it Good set up   Jim