Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

John;
Before you buy another starter, pull it out and at least clean up the bendix drive.
Sitting for 30 years, it's likely gummed up. Clean, lube and make sure it spins  out when
it's energized. Use jumper cables  to give it power on the bench.
Ray