Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

Hi all, here is a contact  for blades and arms. I contacted Bob several years back. Very knowledgeable on wipers for early Chrysler products.

Hi Gary,
    All 1957 Chrysler ,Dodge , Plymouth and Imperial   vehicles used  16 inch  blades . the refills are just the refills  to fit in your SS holder .  Like I said , I have  a NOS complete set for the Imperial ,in the photos below . Imperial  Blade holders are inseparable from the wiper arms . . Your photo shows  a set of rock-A bye Imperials units just like I have for sale . You also have a  different set for your Chrysler  which used a 16” red button Turtle Back blade .  Both cars used a 16” blade but the stainless  arms and holders are different .
        My number is 407-445-0118  if you need more info
                           -Bob,  Bryan1918@xxxxxxxxxxxxx