From: VanDerBrink Auctions <yvette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: alienvoice@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Nov 11, 2020 1:03 pm
Subject: The Adair 1932 MOPAR Collection sell Nov. 14th, 2020 10AM!

VanDerBrink Auctions News...

1932 MOPARS AT AUCTION!
   PLYMOUTHS, DESOTOS, DODGE & MORE!
   SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH, 2020 AT 10AM
   8191 PRATT ROAD, ATCHISON, KS, 66002

1932 Was an iconic year for the automotive manufacturers. Body Style changes, motor changes and more. The 1932 Mopar’s were no exception. They had a unique classic body design all of their own. Mr. Adair saw these unique features and it fueled his passion to collect and buy any 1932 Plymouth, Desoto, and Dodge that he could find. His particular taste was for the 1932 Plymouths and the collection has many including rare models. Mr. Adair was a local banker for over 47 years. After he retired, he further sought after and bought rare parts and cars. He would pack them away in the salt mines near Kansas City and in Real estate and storage units that he rented. His family knew that he was collecting, but they didn’t know how much until they realized it after he passed away. His wife, saw the collection for the first time just a month ago and didn’t realize the number of cars and parts and collectibles that he and accumulated. Now you will get to see this hidden treasure of MOPAR cars and parts for the first time. Mr. Adair passed away and his family will sell this unique collection of cars and parts at auction. Many pieces that haven’t been seen in over 47 years! Everything will be sold No Reserve. Plan now to attend this amazing auction. LIVE Onsite and Online bidding will be available. Watch for more pictures and details.

PLYMOUTH: 5-1932 Plymouth Sport Roadsters, 1932 Plymouth Roadster Street rod, 1932 Plymouth 4dr Convertible, RHD, South African Embassy Car, Documentation, 1932 Plymouth 3 Window Coupe, 1932 Plymouth Sedan, 1932 Plymouth Convertible Coupe, DESOTO: 1929 Desoto Model CK, 1931 DeSoto Roadster, 2-1932 DeSoto Roadsters, 1932 DeSoto Convertible Sedan, DODGE: 1932 Dodge Sedan, OTHER MAKES-KIT CARS: 1979 Glen Pray Auburn Boat tail Speedster Replica, 1970 Cord Replica by Samco, 1984 Chevrolet Enclosed Car Transport.
There assortment of Miscellaneous parts along with SOME1932 Mopar parts- that will be for onsite bidders. Spotlights, mechanical, and much more.

Terms: Cash, Check w/Proof of funds, CC with Fee. 5% Onsite Buyer’s Premium. Sold AS IS and removal day of sale or within 7 days. Online bidding available with additional terms. Buyer is responsible for shipping and removal and those costs. Onsite and Online auction. Please review the states COVID 19 policies and prepare accordingly. We look forward to seeing you at this amazing auction! Be on time and ready to have some fun! Preview November 13th, 2020 10 to 5pm. Please bring a mask for inside the building. Masks will also be provided/offered.

                  The Adair Collection
                   Marsha Adair- Owner

                  VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC
   Yvette VanDerBrink- Auctioneer 605-201-7005
Eric Smith- Consultant/Inventory
815-535-1367

For catalog, terms, and more auctions… www.vanderbrinkauctions.com

Nov. 14th, 2020- 10Am- The Adair Collection Auction-Atchison, Kansas- 25 1932 MOPARS, Parts and more.
June 12th, 2021- 9AM- The Menard Collection- Eau Claire, Wisc. -Amazing Collector Cars & Memorabilia. Watch for details.

DATE TO BE DETERMINED-WATCH FOR DETAILS- The Denny "Kannonball" Kannenberg Collection- Motorcycles, cars, & memorabilia Presented by Gas Monkey Garage-Richard Rawlings

And more Being Added! Let us Work for you!
Planning Now for 2021! Call today!

               Call today- We want to work with you!

We are adding more auctions- and call today to put yours to the schedule! 605-201-7005. We would be glad to work with you! Never too soon to plan for your auction!

Visit http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com to learn more!
VanDerBrink Auctions works 100% for our Sellers no matter the size of the sale. VanDerBrink Auctions conducts on-site and online auctions. VanDerBrink Auctions works personally with our Sellers as a team to customize an auction plan specifically designed for their successful auction. VanDerBrink Auctions is a Broker and successfully sells land and other real estate at auction and privately in South Dakota and Minnesota. We take pride in our auctions and look forward to working with you!

Yvette Vanderbrink
Vanderbrink Auctions
VanDerBrink Auctions
Yvette VanDerBrink-Auctioneer