From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Robert Tittle
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 10:42 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] fender bulkhead

Folks --

I usually just lurk on this list but today I find myself looking for assistance.

56 DeSoto Firedome 4 door sedan.

I have recently discovered the source of gale force winds coming from behind the dashboard.

The passenger side front fender has a bulkhead (?) with a foam seal between it & the fender. It seals the the passenger compartment from air flow coming from the wheel opening.

My driver side fender doesn't have one. At highway speed, cold air pours out from behind the dashboard through openings in the firewall.

So, I'm looking for a part I don't know the name of that fits inside the driver side front fender & attaches to the firewall.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for any leads.

Bob Tittle

Colorado Firedome.

What have you done today to justify your presence on this crowded planet?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.