[FWDLK] 55 Windsor Town and Country

To anyone who might be interested-----I restored to a #2 or so 55 Windsor wagon for a guy from Memphis who retired and wants to sell it-----new correct interior----new wood in back----new 2 tone blue paint----detailed engine comp-----always a southern car----$22,500 or best offer----also I have a 62 300 Cv. that I am going to sell----always red with black top-----413--factory AC---auto pilot----red leather interior---power everything-------rebuilt motor----trans---new exhaust--gas tank----a #2 or so car-------Johnnie Slayton--I do realize that a 62 is not a forward look car