[FWDLK] parts

I recently cleaned out my parts building and found some  extra parts someone might be interested in--in addition to the nos 55-56 Desoto horn ring and ornament I have a rechromed 55-56 Chrysler horn ring------for anyone with a 55, I have an nos starter relay--6V----55-56 Imperial coupe--a nice pair of dome lenses55-56 Crown---a large dome bezel and lens with the large crown--and to anyone with a 56 Windsor with power pack that is missing the 250 emblems on rear quarters---I have a rechromed pair and I have a pair of new sill plates for 55-56 Chrysler-Desoto made by the Sill Plate Co.--4 parts still in original plastic----Johnnie Slayton