Re: [FWDLK] GraveYard Cars Christine & Road Kill Road Runner.

A few friends finally sent me clips of that.. I cancelled cable around 2003..  never have time to watch TV. Haha

-------- Original message --------
From: Rich Zapata <0000023ed4912f6a-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/29/20 8:10 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] GraveYard Cars Christine  &  Road Kill Road Runner.

  And Fury Jim Rawa got several mentions for his expertise and quality parts !!!

----- On Saturday, February 29, 2020 Larry Ashbaugh <alienvoice@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Just watched the guys from GraveYard Cars complete their 58 Plymouth Belvedere for SEMA.  Nice representation of a 58 Fury in "Christine" mode with a 1000hp HEMI engine.  They went through and did the right things, and the paint and workmanship is top-notch, but I still have a hard time watching Mark Worman jerk around and act like a total ass.  When he is serious, and informative, he is super, but his little, petty crap just ruins a lot of the impact for me.

Also, the "Road Kill" guys are out driving a 68 Road Runner that was wrapped around a pole (definitely a total), t-boned 383.  Car still runs and drives, although it is at about a 30% angle.

If you need a quick Mopar Fix, both are worthwhile on the MotorTrend channel.....

Larry