[FWDLK] Quarter Panel Flange Recommendations

[FWDLK] Quarter Panel Flange Recommendations

Appears that I am going to be replacing the rotted lower rear quarter body panels on my 64 Barracuda.  I have already purchased the panels, and now need to look for something to flange the panels for welding.  I would think that a pneumatic tool would be best.

Any recommendations on brands or models that you have used on your Mopars?  I know that our older Mopars have heavier-gauge steel than modern cars, so that is a consideration.  The brands I see on Amazon have both flange and punch capabilities.  Useful?

Also, have any of you used a flange to weld or use automotive panel adhesive for installing quarters?  Pluses or minuses for either?   Welding is not my strong suit.

Thanks for any insight you all may have.  Better to ask before, than to ask what went wrong later....

Larry (Akron)