[FWDLK] Low note, left side horn for 1958 Ply

[FWDLK] Low note, left side horn for 1958 Ply

I hope every on had a nice Christmas and will have a good new year.
My new year will be great if I can find a horn for my 58 Plym.  It needs to have the terminals out th e left eise over the horn trumpet, and be a low note. and mount to the left of  the hood latch. The cover is stamped AUTOLITE    See attached
Thanks Jim

--
Jim  Ruckdashel

Jimruckdashel@xxxxxxxxx