Re: [FWDLK] Reverb Units

I have one in my '65 300L.
Was indeed,  a neat thing "back in the day"
The car hasn't been driveable for decades, but "one of these days..."
Ray Jones in Mena, AR

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 1:00 AM Larry Ashbaugh <000003991ab8a71e-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This might apply more to those like myself who grew up in the 60s, but does anyone remember the Reverberation Units that cars had back then?  My best buddy in HS had a 64 Impala that had a reverb unit in the rear, and my memory tells me that it was soooooo cool.  Better sound than a stereo speaker.

Seems that the guitars were more vibrant and the drums (most songs back then were heavy on guitars and drums) more lively.  Or, is it my memory?

Does anyone have a reverb unit in their car?  If so, how is it?  I have a couple units and are tempted to have one placed in my 71 Gran Coupe Fury or 74 Charger.....

Larry

Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?