Re: [FWDLK] NOS quarter panels

List members,
How much difference, if any, is there between a '57 & '58 rear quarter panel for a 4dr hdt?
Alan Down Under.

On 24.4.2019 01:00, adaml57 wrote:
I have an NOS right quarter panel for a 57-8 Dodge convertible,  an
NOS right quarter for a 57-8 Plymouth,and  57-9 Dodge 2 door wagon, an
NOS left quarter for a 58 Plymouth 4drht and an NOS eight quarter  for
a 57 Plymouth 4drht. I live 90 miles NW of NYC, pick up only. Contact
me for prices 845-796-6954

Help The Forward Look with every Amazon purchase by clicking here! [2]
Help the Forward Look with every eBay purchase by starting your search
here! [3]

Links:
------
[1] http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=l-forwardlook&A=1