From: Brent Burger <cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 11:35 am
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Front Fender Gunsight Parts

57-8 Dodges had fender top “gunsight” ornaments ?  How did I miss this ?

DeSoto Fireflite/Adventurer, yes, optional on Firedome.  None on Dodge-based Firesweep.

Plymouth had 2 versions, el cheapo and fancy, depending on model.

Chrysler, optional on all but 300.

Dodge ???  Never seen such a critter.  Maybe it’s an Alzheimer day for me ?  😜