[FWDLK] Car Value

Hey Gang,

I’m thinking about thinning the herd.  Just wondering what you think the value would be.

Two cars on the list are my 58 DeSoto Firedome Sportsman 4dr HT and my 55 DeSoto Firedome Sportsman 2dr HT.

The 58 is an older restoration.  Runs and drives great.  The front fenders have rust over the eyebrows but I have replacement fenders.  Radio and clock have been rebuilt, waiting for dash pad replacement.

The 55 has had the hemi rebuilt, new paint in original colors, interior reupholstered in the original pattern but all vinyl like the convertible but hasn’t been installed.

Roger van Hoy