Re: [FWDLK] Lower Grill Guard

Could we see a photo of this "grill guard"?

On Dec 9, 2018, at 1:24 PM, Brent Burger <cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 This was not a popular option.  I remember few back in the day and in old street scene photos,
they just aren’t there.  Most people I have spoken with about them do not think they enhance the
crisp lines of the front end on these cars, and I suspect that is why they never sold new in large
numbers.

 For the option junky, a real desirable piece !

 Burger