[FWDLK] Looking for a FURY/POLARA TRADE---maybe

[FWDLK] Looking for a FURY/POLARA TRADE---maybe

Hi Members
This is kind of a fishing exercise,,maybe.  Not sure I want to do this but interested to see what is out there in FORWARDLOOK LAND........

I have a restored 58 COMMANDO FURY--NUMBERS MATCHING ALL THE WAY.
I would rate it around a STRONG #2
Mechanically a #1

I would be looking for a 1960 POLARA 2dr/ht in similiar condition.
NON D500 I would need some $$ to consider it....

D500 could be an even swap....maybe

If anyone out there wants to talk,,,,,,,,,,,,--give me a shout
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY