[FWDLK] 1957-8 Front and Rear Bumper Closure Panels For Sale

[FWDLK] 1957-8 Front and Rear Bumper Closure Panels For Sale

Hey Everybody -

I'm selling borh the front and rear bumper chrome closure panels for 1957-8 Chrysler.Here are the descriptions and prices:

Rear panel...

Selling a 1957-8 Chrysler rear bumper closure panel. The chrome is excellent with no problems. The reflections, as seen in the photos, show the quality of the chrome. Asking 240 or best offer, for this piece. Shipping extra.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/oydGm34BqbYgTc6w8

Front panel...

I'm selling a 1957-8 Chrysler 300 Front Bumper Chrome Closure piece. The chrome is bright and shiny. But there are imperfections including ripples and small flat spots in the surface. I would call it very good driver quality. Asking price is 195 or best offer. Shipping extra.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/f6aJpCXpekxd5k1dA

Thanks,

Ron