[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


I recently bought valve covers for a 318 to have chromed.  These I bought have 2 holes from a Dodge.  My engine is a Plymouth and it has 3 holes.  My question is are they exactly the same except for the 3rd middle hole and can I get by with using 2 holes on a 3 hole cover?   Thanks!


To unsubscribe or set your subscription options, please go to

Help The Forward Look with every Amazon purchase by clicking here!
Help the Forward Look with every eBay purchase by starting your search here!

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network

Copyright 2018 The Forward Look Network.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.