Re: [FWDLK] Rear Disc Brake Conversion for 1957 Dodge Custom Royal -- Ne

Re: [FWDLK] Rear Disc Brake Conversion for 1957 Dodge Custom Royal -- Need Advice

I ordered a rear disc brake conversion kit for my 1957 Dodge Custom Royal from these guys:  http://www.ecihotrodbrakes.com/rear_discbrake_conversions.html.  I gave them the make and model – and I received a kit for an 8 ¾ inch rear.  Only problem?  My car does not have an 8 ¾ inch rear.  When we spoke to them this week, they stated they do not make a rear conversion kit for my car.  Right now they’re refusing to accept a return, since I’m beyond the 30-day return period, so I’m stuck trying to resell the kit on my own.  So I have some questions:

>> Is there a compatible 8 ¾ inch rear that can be swapped onto my car, so I could actually use the kit?

>> Does anyone know of a supplier that has the correct rear disc conversion kit for my car?

Thanks for all your help!

John Williams

1957 Dodge Custom Royal