[FWDLK] stuff

To anyone in the Akron, Oh. area------I have an extra large plastic car bag-----you drive up on the bottom , then zip it up---it has a fan that inflates it and keeps the car dry-----it works well as we had a 55 Dodge in one and a 56 Plymouth in another one----we stored these cars in a drafty barn-----there was plenty of room left in the one with the 56 Plymouth so it should work for larger cars---it is still in the box---never opened---we paid over $200 for it----I will take $60 for it but it is very heavy and will have to be picked up---also for anyone with a station wagon, I have an ALA-diner outing kit by Alladdin----highlander bag with 2 bottles and a canister----new condition with original box-----I displayed this in the back of my 55 wagon a few times----$25 plus shipping-------Johnnie Slayton