Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Adventurer Questions

My 1960 300F was disabled in 1964 when I froze it solid in Nevada in July going over 100 mph for too long.  When I had it towed to my Shell station near SF I finally unstuck it with a very long pinch bar on the flywheel teeth.  Suppose that happened to the DeS?

Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat.....Fran Levowitz