Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

Should be on the gear selector, no push buttons on a 55

Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

Is it on the push button assembly?

On Feb 3, 2018, at 11:37 PM, Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am slowly getting on with my 155 Imperial.  I got the licence plate lights working today.  Then went to the back up lights.  No power to them.  It has a back up light switch some where and I can't find it.  Could some one tell me where to find the back up light switch?  According to the electrical print there are 2 wires on the switch.  One comming from the wiper switch (must be getting power from that switch)  and the other wire going to the backup lights.  No 6 volts here.  I looked on the Powerflite transmission and seen only one switch--the neutral safety switch with one wire attached to it.
Thank you in advance,
Jack  in Shinglehouse, PA where it will be in the single digits again tonight.  Got the wood boiler going strong!!!

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here: