Re: [FWDLK] Introduction

Welcome aboard, Frank. There’s a lot of helpful knowledge on the list. Good luck with your search. I married my “La Femme” in 1980, but she was the two-legged variety, as opposed to the four-wheeled type. J

David

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Vitale IV
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:38 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Introduction

Hello All! My name is Frank, and I am new to this forum and listserv. I am a young (22) car enthusiast and future collector - once I stop moving around for school that is.

The car that I have wanted for years, and why I am on this listserv in the first place, is the Dodge La Femme. I found the forum through an old thread, and figured I should join up. You may have also seen a PM from me on the forum if it seemed like you might own one.

I would love to speak with anyone on this list who owns or owned a La Femme about their experiences with it. I have never had the chance to even see one in person, but I have always been fascinated with them.

I hope that my youth and inexperience won't be annoying to you all - thanks for letting me be a part of the community!

-Frank