[FWDLK] 64 Dodge 880 Front Hub

I’m hoping someone on the list can point me in the right direction to locate a front hub for my son’s 64 880.
These came from the factory with 11 x 2.5 brake drums pressed onto the wheel studs.
We don’t need one with a drum per se, as they often have been removed from the hub.

According to our machine shop, the bearing race has spun in our hub so we can’t just install a new one.
The stud holes in our hub are elongated. This is why we got a machine shop involved. The plan was to install oversize studs. The spun race threw us a curve.

I believe these hubs are the same as 63-4 Chrysler. None of the yards around us have much in the way of old cars anymore.

Dan Davids