[FWDLK] parts

I have a 55-56 Desoto horn ring with emblem---very nice chrome----$30-----also a very nice used 56 New Yorker front emblem---I have a 53-54 Crown Imp. nos wheel cover---1 nos 55-56 crown-----long wheel base--wheel cover--1 used 55-56 crown wheel cover----almost nos-----these wheel covers have the fins on the back---very hard to find----best offer-----Johnnie Slayton