From: jrawa <000001299b98410f-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] install shift cable

The best way is to have someone push and hold R, that keeps the cable bullet out as far as possible to line up and lock into the shift shuttle, once it's engaged, push and hold N, if your pan is off its easy, listen for the click into N on the valve body and see the neutral safety switch contacted. If the pan is on, put an audible continuity tester from the case to neutral safety connection, wire to solenoid off. Listen for it to ring in N...then lock the cable slider tight