From: "George McCollam" <00000386f9f13ba3-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:06:20 +0000
Subject: [FWDLK] Fw: Combining incomplet projects

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 4:00 PM, George McCollam <mccollamge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello: All
 I'm finally getting to the spring cleaning of my garage. I find that I have several things from several different projects that I will never complete. So, what like to bounce off all of you is the idea of combining some of these diverse project parts into one project.
 I have a 440 & 727 unit, and I have a 56 Dodge station wagon complete but without the baby Hemi.
 What if I combine the two???..... Good Idea...Bad Idea???
I am more of a original restorer guy than a mix and match builder. But I do have these parts and I do need a driver . What is the down side and problems in fitting the 440 into the 56???
 I won't get mad if anyone thinks it's a bad idea, and I won't get real happy if anyone thinks it's a good idea because it will be a lot of work.
 FYI, The things that I am short on are time and money, I do have a lot of parts. The 56 Dodge wagon is a 4 door, manual steering 3 speed standard over drive trans, and in very nice condition but for paint, interior is original and in very use able condition. I do also have a coaxial power steering unit for it if needed.
 So, the end result might be a 56 Dodge wagon very stock looking with a mild 440 and 727 for just running around to get parts, and groceries.
 Thanks in advance for any comments.
 George