Re: [FWDLK] Power Steering Hose

Before anyone rubs my nose in it, I think that I brain-farted; I had installed a heater hose, which had
'weeped' the power steering fluid thru it.

Replaced it with a high pressure P/S hose, and problem was solved.

Maybe Ron should try to find a higher quality P/S hose, than NAPA is selling, if its P/S
hose is weeping.

Neil Vedder

eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:
IIRC, my car had the same sweaty hose symptom; turned out that the hose
was not heater-hose rated; end of problemo.

Neil Vedder