[FWDLK] FW: [GFS] Eddie Sachs family

From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William Lewis
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 1:13 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] Eddie Sachs family

Hi GFSers,

I was able to talk with Eddie this morning and he passed on the very sad news that daughter Fran did not survive the accident.  Fran had a history of heart problems and her heart failed.  Eddie said it was a blessing as her injuries from the accident were so bad that she would never have fully recovered.  His wife Rose is doing much better and she looks to have a full recovery.

Ed told me there will be funeral for Fran on Monday.  There will be a wake on Sunday.  Funeral arrangements are being handled by the Bayport Blue Point Funeral Home, 683 Montauk Highway, Bayport, NY 11705.  Telephone for the funeral home is 631-472-0122.  Fran will be buried at the Pinelawn Veterans Memorial Cemetary.

The Sachs family home address is 36 S. Howell Ave, Farmingville, NY 11738.

I ask all of you to keep Eddie, Rose and Fran in your prayers.

With Sympathy,

Jack Lewis