[FWDLK] a car available

    not forwardlook, but the next generation,  i have a 65 newport 2dr hardtop with 43xxx miles, solid car- i'm not going to do anything with it now- was going to mate it with a 4dr 300, but will really never get to it.
its rolling and steering, if anyone is interested let me know 500 will take it even though its worth approx $622 in scrap [got that for a 4dr a few weeks ago]  383 2bbl motor is stuck, the trans is the main reason i bought it so its not there.

shame to turn it into 3 hondas, but that's how most of these cars are ending up these days.  in NJ

Jim