Re: [FWDLK] Introduction

Im going to give this a go, not sure if it will work but..

Hi

I am new to this so forgive me, based in Australia Melbourne have a 1960
Dodge Phoenix that I recently purchased and am in the process of a restore

Seems to have been an ex police car back in its day and the strip down shows
some seriously bad repair jobs but there is light at the end of the tunnel

I may need a hand for bits and pieces at some stage though

Can I send pics or where do I post them?

Regards

Gary