Re: [FWDLK] Bad parts counter people (was: MoPar Oil Filter)

Re: [FWDLK] Bad parts counter people (was: MoPar Oil Filter)

  This problem has been the bane of DeSoto ownership for as long as I have been doing old cars (1975).  Tell the parts guy you need "X" for a DeSoto, you get the "deer in the headlights" response.  Tell him you need "X" for a 383, and problem is no more !

    Weak link ?

    The brain operating behind the counter.

    With all the homogenizing of industry and retail, it is only getting worse.