[FWDLK] Tell her about your "manspace"

My wife is a reporter for the Philadelphia Inquirer.  A writer at the paper circulated the email below, and my wife forwarded it to me.  Eils is primarily interested in a local angle, so if you live in the Philly environs and wanna talk about your "manspace", give her a holler!

    Dan

From: Lotozo, Eils elotozo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:21 PM
To:
Inquirer
Subject: Know anyone who has a "manspace"?

For an article I'm doing about a new book called Manspace: A Primal Guide to Marking Your Territory, I'm looking for area men who who have claimed a spare bedroom, transformed a basement, or built a shed or studio to house a collection, pursue a hobby, or just hang out.

Looking for any and all leads.

Thanks,

Eils Lotozo

215-854-5610