From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Thursday, 30 December 2004 3:25 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Calendars

Actually, there was a small amount of work done on almost all of the pictures -- including May.  Offhand, I know I removed the expansion seams from your driveway, and I think I did a little bit of lawn work as well.

If I get time, I'll post some before and after pictures.  Some, like Rich's photo, had major work in the background.  Others had minor touch up -- but only in the background.  The cars themselves are all just as sent to me.

-Dave