Re: [FWDLK] Voltage Regulator Question

Ron,
That regulator will work just fine. In fact it is also adjustable so you
can set the charge current at 30 amps. if you feel like it.

                      Ron Waters
                      <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx        To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ET>                       cc:
                      Sent by: Forward          Subject:  [FWDLK] Voltage Regulator Question
                      Look Mopar
                      Discussion List
                      <L-FORWARDLOOK@lis
                      ts.psu.edu>

                      11/01/2004 05:44
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Ron Waters

Hi Gang -

I have a NOS Autolite 35 amp voltage regulator for a 59 Dodge. Would there
be any harm if I used it on my 58 Plymouth, which is supposed to use a 30
amp regulator ?

Thanks,

Ron