[FWDLK] ..... In a rolling DONUT

James, Gary Goers sold me 12 (?) donuts, that he makes/sells, for our
cars.

My body/paint shop SWEARS that they'll have the donuts installed, & the
body re-painted
"this week"!!--Horrie's got lotsa "blocked-out/sanded" primer on him,
now.

I'll report on how well the 47 y.o. OEM donuts
(hopefully!) were able to  be replaced, asap.

Still interested in corresponding w/anyone who has previously installed
a padded dash on a 57 -59 Dodge!

Neil Vedder