Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

Use your book to decode the vin. It'll tell you if it was a v8 and which
one. chances are it was a 6 cyl "cheepie" and of no great value.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas