[FWDLK] '59 Sport Fury leaf springs

I took Faulkner for a spin yesterday in the mild South Jersey weather -- it runs like
a dream!  Stopping is less of a dream, however, since the rear drums need replacing.
I'm still working on that...

I'm thinking of having the leaf springs replaced while it's up on the lift.  Springs
'N Things has them in stock -- but they asked me 5 or 6 leaves...

Does anyone know what's correct for a Sport Fury?  I presume some of the Plymouth
wagons are 6 leaf, but I don't know about the SF.  I'm not at home to crawl under and
count either...

        adTHANKSvance
        Dan
        '59SF